Diploma in Global Business Studies
Kaplan Myanmar University College’s Diploma of Business equips you with the fundamentals to understand the global dynamics of business as well as the practical skills necessary to embark on a career in it. The Diploma is ideal as a stand-alone qualification or alternatively as a stepping stone for graduates to further their studies.
- Foundation to Academic Success
- Critical Thinking
- Business and the Business Environment
- Essential of Management
- Introduction to Finance
- Introduction of Accounting
- Administrative & Service Management
- Business Management
- Financial Services
- Sales & Marketing
- Successful Matriculation Examination Pass or
- IGCSE min one credit in academic subject or
- Completion of International School Year 10 of studies or
- Other equivalent qualification from another institution to be assess on a case-by-case basic
English Entry Requirement
- IELTS 5.5 or equivalent or
- IGCSE O level English language subject minimum Credit or
- Pass for Kaplan English Placement Test or
- Pass for Kaplan Academic English Programme (Level 5)
Complete the Application Form. Enrolment terms and conditions apply.
Complete the application form and provide certified* copies of your:
– NIRC or Birth Certificate and Photo ID (Licence)
– High School certificates and transcripts
– English proficiency documents e.g. IELTS Test certificate or equivalent (if applicable)
– Degree completion certificate and transcripts (if applicable)
– Work experience details (if applicable)
Kaplan Myanmar University College will notify you after receiving the application whether you have been accepted or not. If accepted, you will receive a Letter of Offer to study.
To proceed with your enrolment, you will need to sign and return the Acceptance of Offer form and pay the fees as specified.