Master of Business Administration
Kaplan University Myanmar College (KMUC) offers a progressive and accredited pathway to help you achieve the best of your academic potential. Choose Kaplan, at any stage of your academic journey, and reap the benefits of global success!
The Master of Business Administration is designed to help you gain professional and personal skills needed to succeed in a senior management positon. The programme is oriented to the needs of today’s and tomorrow’s business leaders. Students will gain professional expertise in areas such as accounting, business, ethics, economics and finance, entrepreneurship, leadership and strategy, skills that are highly valued employees world-wide.
This programme consists of 8 modules and may be completed in a minimum of 16-month over 4 academic terms.
· Accounting for Managers
· Business Finance
· Business, Society and the Enviroment
· Global Business in the Asian Century
· Leading the Engaged Enterprise
· Strategies for Growth and Excellence
· Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management
· Health Policy and Governance
· Organisational Behaviour and Management
· Strategic Marketing Management
· Strategic Research in International Markets
Each unit is assessed by any combination of class participation, written assignments, project or examinations. Assessment methods may vary according to individual unit requirements.
Academic Entry Requirement
· Successful completion of Bachelor’s Degree qualification
· 2 years of relevant working experience
English Entry Requirement
· IELTS 6.0 or equivalent