The Master of Business Administration is designed to help you gain professional and personal skills needed to succeed in a senior management positon. The programme is oriented to the needs of today’s and tomorrow’s business leaders. Students will gain professional expertise in areas such as accounting, business, ethics, economics and finance, entrepreneurship, leadership and strategy, skills that are highly valued employees world-wide.
This program consists of 8 modules and may be completed in a minimum of 16-month over 4 academic terms.
- Accounting for Managers
- Business Finance
- Business, Society and the Enviroment
- Global Business in the Asian Century
- Leading the Engaged Enterprise
- Strategies for Growth and Excellence
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management
- Health Policy and Governance
- Organisational Behaviour and Management
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Strategic Research in International Markets
Duration :16 months
Each unit is assessed by any combination of class participation, written assignments, project or examinations. Assessment methods may vary according to individual unit requirements.
Academic Entry Requirement
- Successful completion of Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- 2 years of relevant working experience
English Entry Requirement
- IELTS 6.0 or equivalent
Course Registration Form
Thank you so much for interesting our programme. Please kindly fill the following information. We will send detail information and get in touch with you.[gravityform id=”1″ title=”false” description=”false” ajax=”true”]