- Flexibility to plan your study schedule and study at your own pace.
- One of the few universities awarding a full degree transcript, giving you a competitive edge in the job market.
- Member of The Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU).
- Murdoch University is recognised by the Australian government.
- Murdoch University is in the Ministry of Manpower (MOM) (Singapore) acceptable institutions list.
- The Pro-Vice Chancellor from Murdoch University is based in Singapore to oversee the academic aspects of the programmes and to ensure a high standard of academic delivery both in Kaplan Singapore and Kaplan Myanmar. This is an exclusive arrangement by Murdoch University.
- Murdoch University adopts Technology-integrated learning. It refers to a study experience in which students achieve a given set of learning outcomes by interacting in more than one medium. This approach involves the meaningful and balanced use of digital media such as recorded lectures, podcasts, text or graphics with other elements such as a video or quiz, and may even encompass active learning methods such as student-generated blogs, where appropriate. With technology-integrated learning, students will not only reap the benefits of face-to-face guidance and collaboration but also – in carrying out some of their learning online – benefit from added flexibility and control over the time, place, path and pace of learning.
- Students will be given additional academic support via the access to Studiosity which is an on-demand, study-support service that is available for all Murdoch University students. Trained network subject specialists are available to help you. Click here for more details.
- World’s Top 100 Universities under 50 years old (Times Higher Education Young University Rankings 2019 – Top 351 global universities under 50 years old)
- Top 100 Best Universities in the Asia-Pacific region (Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2019)
- Murdoch University Degrees delivered by Kaplan in Singapore are now accredited by the Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China.
Professional Accreditations and Recognition:
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Australian Psychology Accreditation Council (APAC)
- Australian Psychology Society (APS)
- Australian Computer Society (ACS)
- CPA Australia
- Chartered Accountants of Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants (ISCA)
- Institute of Public Accountants (IPA)
- Australian Marketing Institute (AMI)
- Council for Australasian University Tourism and Hospitality Education (CAUTHE)
- Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA)