About Murdoch University
Murdoch University is one of Australia’s leading universities and is a progressive, dynamic and modern institution with an international reputation for quality teaching and research. The University has more than 23,000 students, including 2000 international students from over 85 countries studying in Perth and another 8000 students studying off shore. As a forward-thinking university with an international reputation and a wealth of expertise, Murdoch University is a top choice for a world-class degree. The Dean from Murdoch University is based in Singapore to oversee the academic aspects of the programmes and to ensure a high standard of academic delivery here. This is an exclusive arrangement by Murdoch University.
- World’s Top 100 Universities under 50 years old (Times Higher Education Young University Rankings 2018 – Top 250 global universities under 50 years old)
- Top 100 Best Universities in the Asia-Pacific region (Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2017)
- Top 100 Most International Universities (Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2016 – Top 200 Most International Universities)
Professional Accreditations and Recognition:
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Australian Psychology Accreditation Council (APAC)
- Australian Psychology Society (APS)
- Australian Computer Society (ACS)
- CPA Australia
- Chartered Accountants of Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants (ISCA)
- Institute of Public Accountants (IPA)
- Australian Marketing Institute (AMI)
- Council for Australasian University Tourism and Hospitality Education (CAUTHE)
- Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA)
- The Economics Society of Australia (ESA)
About Teesside University, UK
Teesside University is located in the North East of England, UK. We offer an outstanding student and learning experience and have an established international reputation for academic excellence and for the global impact of our research.
For over 85 years, we have fostered creativity, enterprise and
innovation, shaping the lives of students from over 100 countries
We generate and apply knowledge that contributes to the economic, social and cultural success of students, partners and the communities we serve. Through education enriched by research, innovation, and engagement with business and the professions, we transform lives and economies.
We have been awarded Silver in the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) 2017, and we are listed in the Times Higher Education (THE) World University Rankings 2017-18.
We have recently invested over £270m in our award-winning campus, and have a further £300m of development planned.
- Over 85 years of teaching and learning – we were officially opened in 1930 as Constantine Technical College to support Middlesbrough’s booming engineering and shipping industries
- Teesside University is ranked 15th in the UK out of 126 universities in the university of the year category, in the The Whatuni Student Choice Awards 2018
· Teesside University is ranked in the 151-200 band of 250 global universities aged 50 years or under in the Times Higher Education Young University Rankings*
- Teesside University is ranked joint 34th out of 116 UK universities for student experience (Times Higher Education student experience survey 2018)
· Teesside University is ranked number one of 120 world universities for overall average satisfaction (International Student Barometer 2017)*
*Based on the views of 409 students. i-graduate.org/assets/ISB-Autumn-2017.pdf
- Ranked joint 39th in the country for graduate prospects (The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2018)
129 institutions participated
· Teesside University received a silver rating for the University in the Government’s 2017 Teaching Excellence Framework. timeshighereducation.com/news/tef-results-times-higher-education-metrics-ranking
138 universities were rated
- Listed in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2018