Structure And Content
The Advanced Diploma in Global Business Studies equips you with the knowledge needed to operate in an ever-changing economic and business
landscape, as well as an introduction to International Business. The Advanced
Diploma is ideal as a stand-alone qualification or a stepping stone for graduates
to pursue a Bachelor’s Degree with one of KMUC’s partner universities.
6 modules to be completed in 6 months.
- Business Information System
- Introduction to Accounting
- Personnel Management
- Principles of Banking and Finance
- Principles of Marketing
- Completion of International School Year 12 of studies or
- KMUC Diploma or
- Other equivalent qualification from another institution to be assessed on a case-by-case basis
English Entry Requirement
- IELTS 5.5 or equivalent or
- Minimum 1 pass for GCE A-Level (Grade E and above in any subject conducted in English)
- Pass for Kaplan English Placement Test or
- Pass for Kaplan Academic English Programme (Level 5)
We provide an environment that allows you to develop the extra practical employability characteristics that make you more attractive to employers in the job market.
Our staff use their extensive business connections to provide many and varied opportunities to engage with potential employers through fairs, guest lecture sessions, live projects and site visits. In addition we offer a series of workshops and events in the first, second and third year that ensure all students are equipped with both degree level subject knowledge plus the practical skills that employers are looking for in new graduate recruits. We also offer extensive support for students to find and secure industry-year placements which have been shown to have significant positive impact on a student’s career prospects on graduation.