Structure And Content
The Diploma in Global Business Studies equips you with the fundamentals to understand the global dynamics of business, as well as the practical skills necessary to embark on a career in it. The Diploma is ideal as a stand-alone qualification or as a stepping stone for graduates to further their studies.
6 modules to be completed in 6 months.
- Critical Thinking
- Economics and the World
- Essential of Management
- Foundation to Academic Success
- Introduction to Data Literacy
- Introduction to Mathematics
- Successful Matriculation Examination Pass or
- IGCSE min. one credit in academic subject or
- Completion of International School Year 10 of studies or
- Other equivalent qualification from another institution to be assessed on a case-by-case basis
English Entry Requirement
- IELTS 5.5 or equivalent or
- IGCSE O-Level English language subject minimum Credit or
- Pass for Kaplan English Placement Test or
- Pass for Kaplan Academic English Programme (Level 5)
We provide an environment that allows you to develop the extra practical employability characteristics that make you more attractive to employers in the job market.
Our staff use their extensive business connections to provide many and varied opportunities to engage with potential employers through fairs, guest lecture sessions, live projects and site visits. In addition we offer a series of workshops and events in the first, second and third year that ensure all students are equipped with both degree level subject knowledge plus the practical skills that employers are looking for in new graduate recruits. We also offer extensive support for students to find and secure industry-year placements which have been shown to have significant positive impact on a student’s career prospects on graduation.